Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,514 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Monthly Archives: August 2015
“Let there be light” (Genesis 1:3). These were the first words of the Supreme Creator to His dark, void and formless creation. “And there was light” (Genesis 1:3) was the subsequent result following His first utterance; and that begun the … Continue reading
“For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again” (Proverbs 24:16 KJV). All men fall at one time; the great ones get back up, and get right back on track. There are times we fall short of our … Continue reading
“Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.” 2 Corinthians 13:6 KJV An unexamined life is not worth living. It’s time to check up your spiritual health. You have concentrated much on your physical well-being; let’s … Continue reading