Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,442 hits
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
- Basic Info You Should Know About Heart Attack
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Tag Archives: Prayer
“Joshua turned back at that time and took Hazor, and struck its king with the sword; for Hazor was formerly the head of all those kingdoms. But as for the cities that stood on their mounds, Israel burned none of … Continue reading
“I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world.” (John 17:6 KJV). One of the most powerful keys to effective prayer and power with God is Relationship. There are so many kinds of … Continue reading
“The governor of the feast called the bridegroom, and saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine … Continue reading
“And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore.” (1 Samuel 1:10 KJV). Many times some problems and afflictions linger for years, as was the case of Hannah’s barrenness. Year after year she went … Continue reading