Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,442 hits
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
- Basic Info You Should Know About Heart Attack
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Tag Archives: Principles of life
The Almighty Creator made a wonderful planet for mankind, one filled with enormous wealth. He had always wanted man to have the best of lives. God delights in the prosperity of His servants (Psalm 35:27). His pleasure is to have … Continue reading
At a time when the people of God had lost sight of the reason for their existence, and for a problem that confronted them, David asked, “Is there not a cause?” [1 Samuel 17:29] Certainly, there is a cause; there … Continue reading
“For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds.” [2 Peter 2:8] It is amazing how some children of God follow after righteousness, yet fail to … Continue reading
A wonderful partner, who supports and complements his or her spouse, is the best gift the spouse could ever have. For this cause, becoming the best partner for your spouse is necessary if you truly love and care about him … Continue reading