Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,442 hits
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
- Basic Info You Should Know About Heart Attack
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Monthly Archives: July 2015
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 41:10 KJV). … Continue reading
CHECK THIS ONE OUT !! Its very interesting and Educative. If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Is equal to; … Continue reading
Household pets are great companions. They can greatly enhance the emotional health of their keepers. It’s wonderful to keep them, but one must have adequate knowledge about diseases that could be transmitted from these animals, so as to prevent possible … Continue reading
Most of the time, there exist this conflict between God’s expectations and ours. We work so hard to ensure that our desires, expectations and aspirations are actualized, even at the expense of carrying out the very counsel of God. It’s time to seek proper alignment between these two. Continue reading