Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,511 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
“Now when evening came, His disciples went down to the sea, got into the boat, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was already dark, and Jesus had not come to them. Then the sea arose because a … Continue reading
Heart attack is a condition of the heart that occurs when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked. If the flow of blood isn’t restored quickly, that section of the heart muscle begins … Continue reading
“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels…” (Proverbs 1:5 KJV). In his message to nations under his dominion (Daniel 4), and to all people of the earth, King … Continue reading