Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,442 hits
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
- Basic Info You Should Know About Heart Attack
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Monthly Archives: June 2015
In the revelation Christ gave John concerning judgment of the dead, He wrote: And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And … Continue reading
At a time when the people of God had lost sight of the reason for their existence, and for a problem that confronted them, David asked, “Is there not a cause?” [1 Samuel 17:29] Certainly, there is a cause; there … Continue reading
In a world with increasing unstable conditions and uncertainties, many of us struggle with a sense of insecurity. Any threat posed to our personal needs makes us insecure. However, this emotion must be contained and kept from reaching an unhealthy … Continue reading