Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,587 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Tag Archives: Marriage
Most of the time, there exist this conflict between God’s expectations and ours. We work so hard to ensure that our desires, expectations and aspirations are actualized, even at the expense of carrying out the very counsel of God. It’s time to seek proper alignment between these two. Continue reading
Unresolved hurt can linger for years, stay hidden and eventually rear its ugly head like a cobra reading itself for its prey. Once offended, seek to put the matter to rest; never hide it under the carpet and pretend as if nothing had happened. It will eat you up from within and eventually destroy you. Continue reading
In a world with increasing unstable conditions and uncertainties, many of us struggle with a sense of insecurity. Any threat posed to our personal needs makes us insecure. However, this emotion must be contained and kept from reaching an unhealthy … Continue reading
A wonderful partner, who supports and complements his or her spouse, is the best gift the spouse could ever have. For this cause, becoming the best partner for your spouse is necessary if you truly love and care about him … Continue reading
Offences, misunderstandings and other forms of conflict are bound to occur in marital relationships in the process of time just as it is in all human institutions due to individual differences. However, management of such conflicts is crucial to the … Continue reading