Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,514 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.” (Ecclesiastes 7:2 KJV). Many times … Continue reading
Originally posted on GLET Media (Ghana):
Elijah was one of the greatest prophets of old. He called on God to send fire from Heaven to consume a burnt sacrifice in a bid to turn the heart of God’s people back…
“Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.” 2 Corinthians 13:6 KJV An unexamined life is not worth living. It’s time to check up your spiritual health. You have concentrated much on your physical well-being; let’s … Continue reading