Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,587 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Monthly Archives: May 2015
“For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds.” [2 Peter 2:8] It is amazing how some children of God follow after righteousness, yet fail to … Continue reading
Holiness, the prime nature of the Almighty God, means absolute purity. Life of holiness is a life that pursues sanctity and righteousness; it is a life devoid of sin, the transgression of the laws of God. Holiness is the attribute … Continue reading
A wonderful partner, who supports and complements his or her spouse, is the best gift the spouse could ever have. For this cause, becoming the best partner for your spouse is necessary if you truly love and care about him … Continue reading
Public health education on environmental hygiene is an essential element in the control of spread of infection during outbreaks. However, there is one group of objects linked to the spread of contagious diseases many health educators fail to bring to … Continue reading
It is nearly two millennia since the first city of the East, Antioch, first applied the name “Christians” to professors of Christianity. Here in the third city of the Roman Empire, the first Gentile Church was founded; a church that … Continue reading