Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,397 hits
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
- Basic Info You Should Know About Heart Attack
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
“It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.” (Ecclesiastes 7:2 KJV). Many times … Continue reading
“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46 KJV). It is hard for us when, at times, … Continue reading
“Let thy garments be always white; and let not thy head lack oil” (Ecclesiastes 9:8 ASV). Many times we fail to recognize what we really need. We go after our “presumed needs” that do not satisfy, and that do not … Continue reading
Originally posted on GLET Media (Ghana):
Elijah was one of the greatest prophets of old. He called on God to send fire from Heaven to consume a burnt sacrifice in a bid to turn the heart of God’s people back…