Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,442 hits
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
- Basic Info You Should Know About Heart Attack
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Tag Archives: Family
A wonderful partner, who supports and complements his or her spouse, is the best gift the spouse could ever have. For this cause, becoming the best partner for your spouse is necessary if you truly love and care about him … Continue reading
Offences, misunderstandings and other forms of conflict are bound to occur in marital relationships in the process of time just as it is in all human institutions due to individual differences. However, management of such conflicts is crucial to the … Continue reading
The best concept of fatherhood is the one exemplified by our Eternal Father, the father of all creation. This concept was put forward by His Son, Jesus Christ, when he taught man the Lord’s Prayer in Luke 11. Let’s have … Continue reading
The 21st Century Family is faced with many serious challenges. One of such is the increasing loss of family cohesion, a firm foundation for stable families. The number of well-knitted families keeps dwindling. The financial pressure arising from the current … Continue reading