Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,587 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Tag Archives: Health
Heart attack is a condition of the heart that occurs when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked. If the flow of blood isn’t restored quickly, that section of the heart muscle begins … Continue reading
Household pets are great companions. They can greatly enhance the emotional health of their keepers. It’s wonderful to keep them, but one must have adequate knowledge about diseases that could be transmitted from these animals, so as to prevent possible … Continue reading
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalms 37:5 KJV They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Psalms … Continue reading
Holiness, the prime nature of the Almighty God, means absolute purity. Life of holiness is a life that pursues sanctity and righteousness; it is a life devoid of sin, the transgression of the laws of God. Holiness is the attribute … Continue reading
Public health education on environmental hygiene is an essential element in the control of spread of infection during outbreaks. However, there is one group of objects linked to the spread of contagious diseases many health educators fail to bring to … Continue reading