Seth T. Boateng
- Follow GLET Media (Ghana) on WordPress.com
- 2,587 hits
- WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- Consolidating Victory: Deal with “all”, never leave “some” for posterity!
- Warfare Strategy: Never let “the Head” stand!
- God’s Word For His People As We Enter 2017
- Relationship: An Essential Key to Effective Prayer and Power with God
- 3 Wisdom Lessons from the House of Mourning
- Bridging the Mind Gap: Why Me?
- More Oil Is What We Need!
- Why Elijah Fled From Jezebel: One Reason Many People Ignore
- The Fastest Way to Reach Your Desired Destination
Top Posts & Pages
GLET Health BitThe Health Advice on this blog is for informational purposes. Do seek medical advice from your Physician.
Tag Archives: dreams
“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels…” (Proverbs 1:5 KJV). In his message to nations under his dominion (Daniel 4), and to all people of the earth, King … Continue reading
“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith…” (Hebrews 12:2 KJV). Many people conceive astonishing dreams and visions. However, only a few are able to reach the place of their realization. To the vast majority, they just become … Continue reading
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalms 37:5 KJV They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Psalms … Continue reading
The world is in crisis. Our Earth is highly unstable, with a host of seismic activities accompanied by numerous catastrophes day after day. Economies are tumbling and falling, with re-emergence of life-threatening diseases on the rise whilst the security of … Continue reading