“And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
[Habakkuk 2:2-3 KJV]
1. Visions should be written. Don’t keep your visions, your dreams, in your head. Write them down; and it should be written clearly. The written vision should be plain and devoid of ambiguity. It should be clear to the reader. Having other readers on your trail would give you the boost to pursue those dreams. That’s the first step to its achievement.
2. Written visions must be read from time to time. Reading your written visions inspires morale for its fulfillment. Reading your visions periodically would keep your focus and limit deviations from the set path. Reading programs your subconscious mind and sets the whole body along a course that sees to the realization of those visions. It’s amazing; it sets you up for success.
3. Every vision has a set time for its accomplishment. All visions require time, whether short or long term. Therefore, set a timeline for the realization of the vision and keep track of its progress based on the set timeline.
4. Faith and patience is needed to bring to life a vision. Faith is needed to survive the turbulent times that may come your way as you pursue your vision. Patience is what would keep you waiting, sacrificing and enduring hardness to see the accomplishment of your vision. Without these, God-given visions may be abandoned when the visionary is faced with challenges.
5. Every vision can become a reality. Every vision can come true when pursued diligently. Though it may tarry, track the short goals with the timeline of your vision; and with perseverance, you will see its realization one day. Never lose hope. Don’t give up!